Wednesday, March 28, 2012

27
This year I had intended to spend my birthday surrounded by politicians & makeup at the OPB Republican Debate.  But last minute, Romney pulled out which created a hiccup and eventually the entire debate was canceled.

With my birthday plans up in the air, Eric took the lead, played hooky and made my day sparkle.  A birthday at the mountain and I loved every minute of it.  And my pro-snowboarder boyfriend even stayed patience as I would snowboard, fall, repeat all the way down the mountain.

xoxo.

2 comments:

  1. haha what a great guy! I love snowboarding too, but I'm awful at it! This sounds like soo much fun!

    -kim
    found the route

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a sweet birthday! Used to love going up to Mt. Hood growing up...this looks like a perfect day. Happy birthday!

    ReplyDelete